Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Story- Joy~ mom of 5.

During the beginning of my 4th pregnancy I had horrible, horrible pain around my belly button.  I often had to lay down on my back and hold my insides in so that the pain would go away.  For years after the pregnancy I had to wrap up my middle to hold everything in place.  I started looking for help so that I could be free from the pain.  Anything but surgery. 

It wasn't until after my 5th child, about 4 years after the pain started, that I learned about the help that Kelly Dean offers.  After a few appointments and a few months of doing the exercises that she gave me, the pain went away.  My own muscles can now hold my insides in without anything wrapped around my middle.  I can pick up my children.  Also, my back pain is gone.  It was well worth the time and money I spent to learn how to develop a strong core.  I'm so very grateful to Kelly for helping me! 

Joy Cruz- Mom of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment